Ways to Make Money Online
Founded in 2002 by Brent Oxley, HostGator is one of the world’s top 10 largest web hosting companies with more than 8,000,000 hosted domains. In 2008 Host Gator was ranked #21 in the United States and by 2012 it has hosted over 8 million domains.
Host Gator uses cPanel, which is the #1 used control panel in the world and provides features such as : Website Statistics, Fantastico, password protected directories, a web-based file manager and much more.
With Host Gator you can also instantly install over 75 open-source scripts with just a click, which include: WordPress, Joomla, Magento and Wiki just to name a few.
Many beginner’s online prefer HostGator to many other web hosts because of it’s easy of use, site-builders and easy to use templates. Once you sign-up, you will have access to op-rated 24-hr support as well as video tutorials and anything else you could possibly need to get your site up and running in no time.
Features people love about Host Gator:
- Unlimited Disk Space and Bandwidth
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Free SiteBuilder and Website Building Tools
- 4,500 Free Website Templates
- 52 Free scripts can be instantly installed on your account with a few clicks
- $100 Google Adwords Offer
- Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts with SMTP
Pros of Hostgator:
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Easy to set-up blogs and websites. Even for beginners.
- Host offers good Reliability and speed.
Challenges of HostGator:
- Hosting is pricier than some other popular hosting companies.
- You do not receive a free domain name with your set-up.
- Can be challenging to transfer from other hosting companies if you have many pages and emails to transfer.
[Host Gator Screenshots - Main Page]
[Host Gator Screenshots - Sign-up/Billing Form]
[Host Gator Screenshots - Site builder]
Host Gator, 10.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating